The Friends of Guys Farm are a very active support group with equal representation from both Lancashire North West and Lancashire West Counties. The main role of Friends of Guys Farm is to raise funds for the continued development and improvement of the site. There are a large number of Friends of Guys Farm members, with a smaller committee meeting on a regular basis throughout the year.
The committee consists of a chair, secretary, treasurer, chair of the sub-committee for LNW and LW and other committee members.
The committee, supported by a wider network of Friends of Guys Farm, organise and support different events throughout the year including, leader socials, badge days for all sections and weekends away.
You can help support Guys Farm by any of the following ways:
- Become a member of Friends of Guys Farm for £10 a year (This is taken by standing order on the 1st April). If you cant get to events or simply don’t have the time this is a great way to make a regular donation. You can download a form here
- Volunteer in the onsite shop on a rota basis. On average, shop volunteers give 1-2 hours a month to this role.
- Come along and help at one of the events in your local area. Afterwards, relax and socialise with friends, both new and old.
- Be a member of the 300 club and be entered in a monthly draw. Information can be found here
- Donate to the site directly – please make cheques payable to ‘Guys Farm Activity Centre’
Thank you for your support without it we wouldn’t have the great activity centre we have today!
If you are interested in becoming a member of Friends of Guys Farm, please contact the chair, Sylvia Fisher at email@example.com
Please keep up to date with all Friends of Guys Farm events here